Your Safety Is Important To Us
We at the J.Michael Manley Team are doing our best to keep our customers, agents, and staff healthy and safe while managing day to day operations under these unusual situations. We are monitoring events as they unfold and are making decisions on how to best protect our clients, agents, and staff.
If you are worried about how to move forward with buying or selling a home during these uncertain times of the “COVID-19”, yet do not want to miss out on the amazing mortgage rates. We are here to ease your stress anyway possible.
Preview Homes Online
If you want to see a property, we can do showings live via Facetime, Whatsapp, Skype, Facebook Messenger, and other video messaging apps to minimize the human interaction and potential exposure to the virus. We can be your trusted eyes and ears and tour properties virtually together.
Online Buyer/Listing Consultation
Everything you should know when you are contemplating purchasing a home or listing your property on the market can be done remotely where you can be safe in the comfort of your home. We utilize the latest technology to provide seamless online consultation so there can be no disruption of service.
Access KW Consumer App
We have the KW Consumer App to help you navigate through the process. This consumer app has all the features you need:
- Custom searches – Add search filters like price, neighborhood, open houses, and more.
- Dynamic map – Add a pinpoint or draw a perimeter to see nearby homes for sale or open houses.
- GPS enabled to allow you to easily and quickly search for properties and access localized listing information.
- Find Local information like schools and other points of interest are nearby.
- Access your saved searches, notes, and listings anytime across all your devices.
- Send property inquiries instantly.
- Connect to Keller Mortgage where you can save thousands of dollars from their ZeroPlus Loan Program and enjoy seamless real estate transaction experience.
To download our KW Consumer App, click here
Our closing coordination staff handle inspectors, surveyor, appraisers or any other vendor/person involved in the transaction. The mortgage and title companies we work with all have the capability of closing remotely if that is deemed necessary, including closing.
Virtual Open House
We can do virtual open houses via Facebook and Instagram live using cameras and other software that we already have. Any person touring your home will be preapproved with a lender, to ensure they’re serious and prepared.
We will continue to take steps necessary to provide a safe environment for your real estate needs. We are committed to minimizing any service disruptions for our customers to the best of our abilities.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate your support.