Add Value To Your Home
Improving the outdoor features of your home is also important especially if you want to make a good impression, after all, you wouldn’t want your potential buyers to drive by and keep going, right? You may have updated your kitchen or your bathroom and had spent money on other home updates, but remember that the exterior of your home is always the first thing buyers will see. A shabby exterior can be a serious problem for sellers.
Here are the 5 outdoor features that add value to your home:
- Manicured lawn – There’s something refreshing about the clean-lined look created by a manicured yard. A well-manicured lawn can add up to 15% percent to a home’s value.
- Landscaped garden – Inexpensive plants and flower beds add curb appeal. Flowers and plants especially if they were beautifully landscaped add freshness to your home. It also gives the impression that your home has been well maintained.
- Deck/Patio – A patio is listed as one of the top 10 features homebuyers look for, a nicely built patio can transform your yard from a bland space into a beautiful living space extension.
- Fire pit – fire pit is a great option to serve as the focal point for outdoor gatherings.
- Fence – A fenced-in yard adds privacy and security to a home, and this is especially important to buyers with pets and small children.