Deciding to sell your house is not always easy
Selling your Greenville home isn’t always an easy decision. Selling your house at the wrong time and you may face consequences down the road. Hanging on too long when you are in financial trouble, you could end up in foreclosure. These are some of the situations you might be in and the decision to sell your house is ultimately on you. We know it isn’t easy.
There are a lot of factors you have to consider when you are planning to sell your current house. These questions can help make your decision:
- What’s your long term plan?
- How much will it cost to sell your house?
- How comfortable are you financially?
- What’s your plan B if your house isn’t selling?
- Will you be buying and selling a house at the same time?
- Where are you moving once you sell?
Whether your family is outgrowing your current home or your house has skyrocketed in value, these are the sure signs that now is the time to sell. Don’t hesitate to get the ball rolling and get a for sale sign in your backyard.
Hiring an Agent to Sell Your Home
Selling your house can sometimes be a stressful experience. Let us take the stress from that process. By providing you with a local listing agent who will help you with the entire home selling process with utmost care and accurate knowledge.
When you choose to list with the J. Michael Manley Team, we will:
- Provide you with a free home valuation to help determine the value of your home. They’re a simple and convenient way to get a ballpark idea of what your home might be worth.
- Review comps in the area to show you what is happening in the greater Greenville areas as well as what’s happening in your neighborhood.
- Sit down with you and talk about your pricing strategy. It is our intention to secure the absolute best market price for your home, in the shortest amount of time. Decades of combined real estate experience have taught us that a few easy but critical steps will make your home sell faster at a higher price.
- Help you set the stage and make it easy for prospective buyers to imagine themselves happily living in your home.
- List your house using professional HDR photography to showcase your home in its best light and provide a virtual tour of your home that allows prospective buyers to feel as if they’re walking through it in person.
- Provide your listing with the widest possible exposure through a coordinated advertising campaign on many platforms including the MLS, our websites, and social media sites.
- Network with other real estate professionals to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Arrange showings of your home that works in conjunction with your schedule.
- Advise you how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view.
- Arrange an Open House for your house to give greater awareness to people passing by and make it easier for buyers looking for your home. Please note: the decision is yours to use this marketing strategy.
- Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for your property home.
- Work with you through the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
Ready to get started?