How To Make Apple Cinnamon Bread
You can count on warm apple bread to produce smiles all around! Apples, cinnamon, and sugar… these medley of flavors are delicious all year round but also a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving!
This quick bread recipe makes a moist, sweet, and delicious bread with layers of apples inside and a sweet cinnamon sugar topping!
Here’s what you need:
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2/3 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
Here are 8 easy steps to make apple cinnamon bread:
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F degrees. Grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
2. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
3. In a stand mixer, combine white sugar and butter until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to beat on medium speed until combined. Add flour and baking powder, then milk.
4. Pour half the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Cover with half of the apples. Pat apples into the batter with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with half of sugar and cinnamon mixture.
6. Pour the remaining batter over apple layer; top with remaining apples and add more brown sugar/cinnamon mixture. Pat topping into the batter with the back of a large spoon.
7. Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
8. Cool in pan 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
This delightful bread recipe will dazzle everyone at your Thanksgiving table with its magical medley of apples and cinnamon flavors. And the best part … it’s so easy to make!