How To Make Chocolate Toffee Peanut Butter Bars
What goes together as perfectly as chocolate and peanut butter? A chocolate toffee peanut butter bars! You’ll want to hold off on other sweets until just before this crowd-pleasing dessert hits the table.
This decadent dessert takes a basic toffee to a whole new level. Best of all, it allows you to get a head start on what’s sure to be everyone’s favorite dessert. You can make this days before the big day!
Here’s what you need:
1 3/4 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cups peanut butter chips
1 1/2 bag Heath bits
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup pecans, chopped, optional
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Here are 6 easy steps to make chocolate toffee peanut butter bars:
1. Mix graham crackers and butter.
2. Press into bottom of 9 x 13 Pyrex dish lined with foil and sprayed with Pam.
3. Layer next four ingredients.
4. Pour condensed milk over top.
5. Bake at 325° F for 30 minutes.
6. Cool completely and cut into bite-sized pieces.
This delicious dessert is a truly lovely indulgence your whole family will adore. Enjoy it!